Washindi Africa Mentorship Program (WAMP) is a 6 months academic mentorship program to youths who have interest in medical field and its specialties. The program exposes the youth to the world of medicine to have a clear vision of their choices and where they would like to major in.
ELIGIBILITY TO BE A MENTEE
- Youth of 16-25 years of age
- Have great passion for career in medical field (Medicine, Nursing, Dentistry, Environmental health, Medical Laboratory, Imaging Science, Physiotherapy, Occupational Health and Others)
- Committed to stay in the Programme till completion. Able to attend to all program requirements i.e trainings and meetings as required
- Ability to pay mentorship fees of Kshs 1000 / USD 10 which will cater for trainings and meetings for the 6 months in the program.
- Youths in high school, pre-college and pre-university shall be an added advantage
- Candidate shall be accorded Certificate of completion after successful completion of the program
- Shall benefit from one on one mentorship from experts from the medical field.
- An in-depth understanding of your career interest and choice in the medical field.
- Upper hand in making informed decision on your career as one plans to join the path.
Interested in being a mentee, kindly fill in the application form below.APPLY TO BE A MENTEE
ELIGIBILITY TO BE A MENTOR
- A professional in the medical field, with passion for youth empowerment, mentorship and career development
- Ability to commit to the Programme and be available for meeting when need be.
- An excellent understanding and knowledge in your area of expertise.
- Brand recognition in all our mentorship programs
- Free access to our forums and activities
- Access to empowered pool of youths
Interested in being a mentor, kindly fill the application form below.APPLY TO BE A MENTOR